February 01, 2021
Summary of circulars issued by MCA, BSE and NSE on 28/01/2021.
MCA extends deadlines for filing AOC-4, AOC-4(CFS), AOC-4(XBRL) and AOC-4(Non XBRL) for the financial year ended 31st March, 2020 under the Companies Act, 2013 to 15/02/2021
Through this notification, MCA has extended the deadline for filing AOC-4, AOC-4(CFS), AOC-4(XBRL) and AOC-4(Non XBRL) for the financial year ended 31st March, 2020 under the Companies Act, 2013 to 15/02/2021 (as against the earlier deadline of within thirty days from the date of annual general meeting).
FAQs on System driven disclosures under SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
NSE & BSE have issued these FAQs, in furtherance to SEBI’s circular dated 09/09/2020 on implementation of System Driven Disclosures, initially pertaining to trading in equity shares and equity derivative instruments member(s) of promoter group and designated person(s) in addition to the promoter(s) and director(s) of company (hereinafter collectively referred to as entities) under Regulation 7(2) of PIT Regulations.
The FAQ clarifies on various aspects of the above circular including
– the intimation of necessary information to only one depository, which the Listed Company has to designate.
– Any updates to the existing information shall be intimated to the Designated Depository the same day.
– Listed Companies, with Foreign Nationals as their directors and designated persons and do not have PAN or Demat Account, needn’t submit their details till such time they obtain one.
– Although the required promoter/ promoter group details were already provided by R&T agent to depositories, the issuer is required to provide such details again to the Designated Depository
– Manual disclosures as required in regulation 7 of the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 to be submitted by every promoter, member of the promoter group, designated person and director to the listed entity and listed entity in turn with the stock exchanges till further intimation is provided in this regard.
These Circulars are available for reference on our free to use website www.ca2013.com for your quick reference.