Survey was open from June 27 to July 12 2016; and is now closed. The Questions surveyed were:
- Do you add serial number to the Circular Resolution that are passed in addition to the date of Circular Resolution being proposed?
- While drafting resolutions for Sub-Committee/ Board /Shareholder meetings for the initial words, “Resolved that” and “Further resolved that” do you use the following:
- Where a Board Meeting is called at shorter notice, do you take consent letter from the Directors?
- How do you record the attendance of your Company Secretary in the minutes of Board Meetings?
- In the Board Meetings, how are the Sub-committee meetings recorded?
- While obtaining declaration from Independent Directors on their independence, does your draft require the Director to assert/certify that they are persons of “Integrity and in possession of relevant expertise”
Survey was open from Jan 31st to Feb 13th 2015; and is now closed. The Questions surveyed were:
- How do you recognize companies with good compliance?
- How far do you agree with these statements?
- Why do you think businesses comply with law?
- According to their ease of compliance, please rank the four laws: Companies Act 2013, Income Tax Act, Sales and Value Added Tax; and Central Excise and Customs Act
- In your opinion who has the highest influence on compliance in your company?
- Please rank the four in the order of their ability to improve compliance?
- Which in your opinion is the cause of poor compliance?
- Who is primarily responsible for company filing and maintaining statutory registers and board minutes?
- In your opinion, please name two things that need to be introduced in our country that can enhance compliance.
- In your opinion, name two companies that have the highest compliance?
- Currently what are the tools you are using for compliance?