December 23, 2019
Summary of Notifications in the Companies Act, 2013 issued on 19/12/2019 are listed below:
1. Designation of Special Court for Jammu and Kashmir, Uttarakhand and Ladakh:
The Central Government with the concurrence of the Chief Justices of the High Court at Uttarakhand, Nainital and Jammu and Kashmir designate the below mentioned Courts as Special Courts-
A. To ensure speedy trial of offences punishable with imprisonment of two years or more-
- ‘Court of IV Additional District and Session Judge, Dehradun’ for State of Uttarakhand (and).
- ‘Principal Sessions Judge, Leh’ for Union territory of Ladakh.
B. To ensure speedy trial of other offences-
- ‘Court of II Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dehradun’ for State of Uttarakhand.
- ‘Sub-Judge/Special Mobile Magistrates, Jammu and Srinagar’ for Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- ‘Chief Judicial Magistrate, Leh’ for Union territory of Ladakh.
2. Amendment to Notification No. S.O. 1796(E) dated 18.05.2016:
MCA vide this Notification has amended the Notification No. S.O. 1796(E) to provide that “Courts of Additional Sessions Judges Anti-corruption, Jammu and Srinagar” shall now have Jurisdiction as Special Court for Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
Leave A Comment