Summary of the MCA Notification dated 02/08/2023.
This circular is integrated in our free-to-use website ca2013.com.
MCA notifies revised Form RD-1
With a view to increase transparency for filing application to the Central government for matters in the existing form such as Rectification of Name/ Conversion of a Public company into Private / Change in Financial Year, MCA has revised the existing form RD-1 w.e.f. 02/08/2023 which now also includes the filing of notice of approval of the scheme of merger in CAA-11.
The above form has been made more comprehensive by including the details highlighted below:
- Mode of the Board Resolution and the number of votes casted in favor & against.
- Date of Publication of advertisement in English/Vernacular Newspaper.
- Particulars of Creditors and Debenture holders.
- Details of any previous application made within last five years for change in financial Year and outcome thereof.
- Details of any conversion made within last five years and outcome thereof.
- Details of transferor Company.
- Declaration by the authorized signatory under Rule 41 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014.
To view the MCA Notification, click here.